Paul Wright, UK, 2009
Prod. Year: 2009
Running Time: 20 min.
Production Company: Young Films Rhianna Andrews
Type of material: HD-Cam, DigiBeta
The story of a man's grief following the death of his wife. The film captures a desperate journey, played out against beautifully isolated highland landscapes.
Prizes & Festivals:
- Winterthur International Short Film Festival, 2009, Best Film
- Locarno IFF, 2009, Best Short Film
- Art Film Fest, Slovakia, 2010, Best Short Film
- Miami IFF, 2010, Best Short Film
- Edinburgh IFF, 2009, Special Mention